The Expedition Express Tour
For groups of 30 or more students, it is preferred that schools plan on 2 hours or 2.5 hours for a tour.
- Half of the group will take part in an educational program (60 minutes); the other half will have a brief, 15-minute tour, watch a 15-minute film and have 30 minutes for free time (total of 60
minutes). Groups will switch after the first hour
- Each student may complete a visitor's journal during their free time.
- 30 or more students
- A brief introduction. Students are then free to interact with the exhibits under chaperones' supervision
- No time limit
- Morning and afternoon tours available, Tuesday through Friday
- Each student may complete a visitor's jounal during their visit.